Streaming House of Cards Online

House of Cards (1968)House of Cards (1968)iMDB Rating: 5.8
Date Released : 20 September 1968
Genre : Thriller, Drama
Stars : George Peppard, Inger Stevens, Orson Welles, Keith Michell. Leschenhaut and Morillon are trying to organize a plot to overthrow the French government and set up a new fascist organization. Their plans are interrupted by Davis, an American boxer, tutor of young Paul de Villemont; in Villemont Manor he discovers the plot and, after the kidnapping of the boy, he travels to Rome, where the organization would exchange Paul with a list of members stolen by ..." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Leschenhaut and Morillon are trying to organize a plot to overthrow the French government and set up a new fascist organization. Their plans are interrupted by Davis, an American boxer, tutor of young Paul de Villemont; in Villemont Manor he discovers the plot and, after the kidnapping of the boy, he travels to Rome, where the organization would exchange Paul with a list of members stolen by Davis to give to the press.

Watch House of Cards Trailer :

Review :

My Favourite Childhood Film

While living in South Africa my dad and I watched many classic films together, and those are special memories. We managed to record "House of Cards" using our very first VCR (in 1983) and I spent many evenings re-watching it until my brother recorded something over it... I was devastated and have been hoping to find it ever since.

Twenty years later I am still a fan and I give it 10/10 because that's my childhood-based feeling for it. No other film I've seen has stayed with me as intensely.

It's difficult to say exactly why I love this film because the memories are so old. My feelings include: excitement, curiosity, urgency, pleasure, amusement, fun, the motivation to see it may times and the crush I have had since on George Peppard! The images are a little mixed: I remember a boat on a lake, a car racing along a winding road and many desperate escapes. Also images of Paris and the Seine. Orson Welles is totally creepy. My visits to Italy have been influenced by scenes from the film - even visiting the Colosseum in Rome.

Hopefully my memories aren't too tainted by all the films I've seen since, if I come across this one again I'm keeping it far away from my brother.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment