Streaming Rascal Online

Rascal (1969)Rascal (1969)iMDB Rating: 6.6
Date Released : 11 June 1969
Genre : Drama, Family
Stars : Steve Forrest, Bill Mumy, Pamela Toll, Elsa Lanchester. A comedy filled with tenderness as a baby raccoon snuggles his way into the life of a lonely boy. He becomes the boy's only companion during his father's frequent absences. Because of Rascal, both father and son realize their responsibility to each other." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A comedy filled with tenderness as a baby raccoon snuggles his way into the life of a lonely boy. He becomes the boy's only companion during his father's frequent absences. Because of Rascal, both father and son realize their responsibility to each other.

Watch Rascal Trailer :

Review :

Idyllic presentation that still speaks today.

I was so happy to have finally found this movie on DVD. This movie was always a favorite of mine and it was the impetus for me to read many of Sterling North's books. This movie spoke to me on a level no other did or has since. However, watching it as an adult is a completely different experience. I see the flaws in it and why it was never a big blockbuster. The action is a bit draggy and the narration is lackluster except to maybe those who know Walter Pidgeon from his earlier years as a movie star. The soundtrack is also a bit overly sweet, but I didn't pay any attention to those things when I was a child. The movie is still enjoyable and I am sure that many children will love it. What I found that I like about it is the scenery and the idyllic presentation of a time that lives only in memory. This movie is filled with actors from a previous era: Steve Forrest and Elsa Lanchester to begin with. But there are also character actors whose names you may not recognize, but whose faces or voices you certainly will. (Think Piglet from Winnie the Pooh!) I wish Disney would release this with extras - like reminisces from the actors themselves. I still like this movie and found it is not diminished with time. It is still beautiful.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment