Streaming Michael Kohlhaas - Der Rebell (1969) Online

Michael Kohlhaas - Der Rebell (1969)Michael Kohlhaas - Der Rebell (1969)iMDB Rating: 6.7
Date Released : 1 May 1969
Genre : Drama
Stars : David Warner, Anna Karina, Thomas Holtzmann, Michael Gothard. It's medieval times. Kohlhaas merchants with horses. When going to the local fair to sell his horses, is forced by a noble to leave him part of the merchandise as payment for traveling through his land, promising to give it back when the fair is over. When he returns, the horses are almost dead, and the man refuse to respond, so Kohlhass begins to fight unsuccesfuly against the injustice" />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

It's medieval times. Kohlhaas merchants with horses. When going to the local fair to sell his horses, is forced by a noble to leave him part of the merchandise as payment for traveling through his land, promising to give it back when the fair is over. When he returns, the horses are almost dead, and the man refuse to respond, so Kohlhass begins to fight unsuccesfuly against the injustice

Watch Michael Kohlhaas - Der Rebell Trailer :

Review :

Where is this movie available for purchase?

I first saw this movie on late night TV in 1975. Actually that is the only time I have ever seen it. It must have made some kind of good impression on me or I would not remember it. HBO about 10 years ago made a version called "The Jack Bull," which takes place in Wyoming. HBO's version is nothing compared to the 1969 version with David Warner. This movie was the first time I recognized David Warner, although his career began many years before this movie.

I have searched for years to find a video--tape or DVD--of the movie but have found none available.

If anyone knows where I can buy a copy, please let me know. I once thought that all movies were available but I have never been able to find this one.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment