Watch Angel in My Pocket Online

Angel in My Pocket (1969)Angel in My Pocket (1969)iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 2 April 1969
Genre : Comedy, Family
Stars : Andy Griffith, Jerry Van Dyke, Kay Medford, Lee Meriwether
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A homespun minister (Andy Griffith) and his family move to a small town where he tries to win the support and trust of his new congregation.

Watch Angel in My Pocket Trailer :

Review :

A Wonderful Classic Movie For The Entire Family!

Angel In My Pocket is a wonderful classic movie for the entire family. I love Andy Griffith's work in many films and in several television series.This particular movie really tickled my funny bone.I enjoyed this movie from the first moment to the very end.I did not want it to end.Andy Griffith outdid himself in his role as the minister.He was so funny in some parts, and yet his great dramatic skill was apparent too.Lee Meriweather played the minister's wife, and she came across exactly right.Lee Meriweather is a very talented actress. She played Barnaby Jone's assistant in the television series from the 1970s.I got a big kick out of Jerry Van Dyke as the lazy brother of Lee Meriweather's character.If you want to see a very funny movie, check this treasure out.This movie is safe for children to watch too.I have this movie on VHS tape.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment