Watch Staircase Online

Staircase (1969)Staircase (1969)iMDB Rating: 5.4
Date Released : 20 August 1969
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Stars : Rex Harrison, Richard Burton, Cathleen Nesbitt, Beatrix Lehmann. Charles Dyer and Harry Leeds are a couple that have been living together for nearly 20 years. Both earn a living as hairdressers in the West End of London and both care deeply for their mothers, but not each other as time apart takes its toll on their relationship when Harry has to care for his invalid mother who snips at him every chance she gets." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Charles Dyer and Harry Leeds are a couple that have been living together for nearly 20 years. Both earn a living as hairdressers in the West End of London and both care deeply for their mothers, but not each other as time apart takes its toll on their relationship when Harry has to care for his invalid mother who snips at him every chance she gets.

Watch Staircase Trailer :

Review :

Positive

I have searched for this film for years. I am updating my comment of 2003.

My opinion of this film has not changed, I still love it & want to purchase a copy.

I want to say that with the added years & the experience of learning about human beings, this film is a masterpiece of reality done so well by two of the greatest & most highly regarded actors of our time.

I cannot comprehend any negative views about this story or the portrayal of it. This is LIFE!

I am not gay, nor am I judgmental. I am an 72 year old greatgrandmother of 16 with an open mind!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment