Streaming Tarzán en la gruta del oro (1969) Online

Tarzán en la gruta del oro (1969)Tarzán en la gruta del oro (1969)iMDB Rating: 5.3
Date Released : 12 June 1969
Genre : Adventure
Stars : Steve Hawkes, Kitty Swan, Krista Nell, Ugo Sasso. Zan (Tarzan in some subtitled versions) helps the Amazons defeat two gangsters who wished to take over a sacred gold treasure from the women's tribe. There are extensive views of the Central America jungle, and several tough battles between the young Amazons and the evil pirates." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Zan (Tarzan in some subtitled versions) helps the Amazons defeat two gangsters who wished to take over a sacred gold treasure from the women's tribe. There are extensive views of the Central America jungle, and several tough battles between the young Amazons and the evil pirates.

Watch Tarzán en la gruta del oro Trailer :

Review :

European cult cinema cannot be better than this!

I watched this movie when I was a kid. I've been in love with it ever since, and today I find it even better for each time I view it.

This is a personal favorite, and I rate it higher than any other adventure movie I've seen. Steve Hawkes is the best and coolest Tarzan ever, Kitty Swan the best jungle queen, Marcello Giombini the best composer (how I wish I could come across the original soundtrack of this one) and Manuel Caño is my favorite Spanish director.

When I was a kid - I liked this one a whole lot more than other more classic Tarzan-movies, and my opinion today is the same (only stronger).

Whatever people might say about authorized or unauthorized Tarzans - Steve Hawkes will alway be the #1 Tarzan to me, and this one is without a doubt the very best of his two Tarzan-movies.

If anyone has the Spanish or Portuguese version and wants to sell it to me. Please drop me an e-mail (andreas@brus-online.com). I "only" have the Swedish, Greek and Norwegian prints.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment