Watch Fireball Jungle (1968) Online

Fireball Jungle (1968)Fireball Jungle (1968)iMDB Rating: 5.2
Date Released : 1 October 1968
Genre : Crime, Drama
Stars : John Russell, Lon Chaney Jr., Alan Mixon, Randy Kirby
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Ambitious driver, wanting to get to the top of the stock-car circuit, gets mixed up with gangsters.

Watch Fireball Jungle Trailer :

Review :

Fireball Jungle (1969) BOMB

I recently went to a friend's house with a group to see a rare copy of this atrocity, which he managed to dig up on DVD-R and screened on his DVD projector. I'm not really much of a drinker, but during the course of this evening I knew what to expect with Chaney Jr. and therefore decided to get toasted for a change, drinking four bottles of beer. Not much, really, but for me it had the desired effect! This was supposedly Lon Chaney Jr.'s truly last film, and it's a really horrid piece of garbage. But was it truly Chaney's LAST? I've heard at varying times that either THE FEMALE BUNCH or perhaps Dracula VS. FRANKENSTEIN were Lon's Swan Song(s). Oh well....

Anyway ---- FIREBALL JUNGLE had us rolling, and I was so buzzed by the time it started that it was like some sort of bizarre acid trip, with a sick and bloated Chaney popping up every now and then guzzling beer (what else?) which was fetched by his faithful dog. It was supposedly a race car flick, but only mere moments into it none of us could make head nor tail out of just WHAT THE HELL it actually was! Was it a race car movie? A psychedelic relic? I must tell you it was quite surreal sitting there laughing at the ineptitude of the film, all the while drinking beer myself while watching the seldom-on screen Chaney doing the same thing, flipping open his flip-top cans and guzzling away! At one point someone in the audience commented on how "sad" Chaney was, and I suppose had I not been bombed I might have felt the same; as it was, I was just eating (or rather, drinking) this up! One other guy in our group had a worse buzz on, as he wound up in the bathroom tossing his cookies a couple of times. This was much more entertaining than the movie. 0 out of ****

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment